Wednesday, August 18, 2004


Right in front of the Hello Deli next to CBS Studios, my one and only historic picture with Bill Clinton! Boy oh boy, this is one for the grandkids. Just prior to the photo, I shook the President's hand and launched a long-winded sentence about how we missed his eloquence and diplomacy in the White House. But he just looked at me irritably, as if he wanted me to leave, NOW. Oh well. Despite the Secret Service's insistence that we clear the sidewalk, I kept close enough for Srikanth to snap this incredibly ridiculous looking shot. Srikanth and I were waiting in line, trying to get tickets for the Late Show with David Letterman. We didn't score tickets, but the presidential encounter turned out to be no coincidence ... Clinton was one of the guests on the show that night! September 2002 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Tejvan Pettinger said...

Bill Clinton was a good President. He is not appreciated by America. But, in time people will look back and compare him with the Presidents before and after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home